TagBoard Blabber
And your name is...

Where can you be reached?

You were saying?(Go ahead, Smile.)

For what I'm worth
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

It'll be a lot more fun if we talked, ne?

ODDERS online

[Benedict] Kenzo
[Brian] Kugel
[Dennis] Benchboy
[Dennis] Goonie
[Francis] Bocceli
[Glendel] Ledneg_20
[Henry] Econ_Major
[James] Garppp
[Janssen] VillageVoice
[Jio] Jioxicillin
[Joems] Proximus
[John Rae] Tennister
[Lui] SunGod
[Marvin] Overboard
[Nathan] Ice_Knight25
[Paolo] Toinks
[Paul] Stolich
[PJ] Ducky
[RC] RcCola
[Rommel] Mravel22
[Sonny] Ajman
[Stan] Bruder_John
[Zeki] Jagard

I said it before, now you'll hear me again

December 2003February 2004March 2004April 2004May 2004June 2004August 2004December 2004January 2005April 2005
The voices from beyond said...

Tuesday, May 18, 2004
How does that Semisonic song go again? 

Current mood: Sleeeeeepy
Current music: Semisonic - Chemistry


Zoinks said my blog looked stressful with its template.

/me looks at blog

Honga no, nakakarindi rin.

Looking back, I chose that template when I was at the peak of stress. I suppose my blog template choice reflected that. To wit,

"Shet, ok na kaya yung presentation namin sa flash?"
"Hmmm...lagyan ko kaya ng animated gif 'tong template na mukhang nips din?"
"OMG, di pa ko gumagawa ng paper for Humanities!"
"Oh, these colors would look just dandy for my comments page."

Now that I'm at my most benign in terms of academics (no, wait, I still have that dang paper for Humanities), this template looks appropriate. And someone like me who likes to post pictures in entries should use a clean-looking canvas. Oh diba, magpasahanggang sa blog eh chem parin ang nasa utak. Hokie lang. Comments e la vouz? (yuh yuh, i know. just ride along.)

|
Rx