TagBoard Blabber
And your name is...

Where can you be reached?

You were saying?(Go ahead, Smile.)

For what I'm worth
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

It'll be a lot more fun if we talked, ne?

ODDERS online

[Benedict] Kenzo
[Brian] Kugel
[Dennis] Benchboy
[Dennis] Goonie
[Francis] Bocceli
[Glendel] Ledneg_20
[Henry] Econ_Major
[James] Garppp
[Janssen] VillageVoice
[Jio] Jioxicillin
[Joems] Proximus
[John Rae] Tennister
[Lui] SunGod
[Marvin] Overboard
[Nathan] Ice_Knight25
[Paolo] Toinks
[Paul] Stolich
[PJ] Ducky
[RC] RcCola
[Rommel] Mravel22
[Sonny] Ajman
[Stan] Bruder_John
[Zeki] Jagard

I said it before, now you'll hear me again

December 2003February 2004March 2004April 2004May 2004June 2004August 2004December 2004January 2005April 2005
The voices from beyond said...

Friday, December 03, 2004
I saw the sign 

Current mood: still indecisive
Current music: still the same Music

You are 93% Libra







Now THIS is soo true. Hahaha. That one question got me good. Take the test and try to figure which one it is.

|
Rx